Monday, January 28, 2008

Taj mahal for a day

Everyday that I see you,
I see the only chance to be you,
For you are a delight,
Not complex nor light,
A passion to learn,
In a fashion to warn,
That you know better,
Of what you are,

I try to find it,
Could not get it,
The reason to smile,
The reason to rise,
You taught me so much,
For everything right there is something wrong,
You made me strong,

I dream of Destiny,
Far and withered,
I dream of being with,
That's all I care,
To know,
To achieve,
Not by cheat or deceit,

I want to tell you,
I'll be there,
For every time you fall,
I will prepare,
For you to rise,
Better than before,
Not just to change,
But to adore,

Love is not a wall, Strict or high – It is the Taj mahal… I see in
your eye… Everyday… Better than before…


I care

No comments: